For my bachelorette in Austin, I wanted to wear white for the 3 nights out of dinner & bar-hopping. I must've tried on 100 dresses, skirt and top, skirt and pants combos (no joke) and finally found 3 looks at good prices. Here is what a I wore!
I am back from my bachelorette in Austin, TX and we had an AMAZING time. Amazing, can't even describe how much fun we all had and thank you doesn't give justice to how much I appreciate all my friends for celebrating with me. I have more photos to share, but first, here are the 5 things you must do on a bachelorette in Austin, TX!
1. Rent an Airbnb: Skip the hotel, save money, and have a giant girls sleepover by renting an Airbnb. Outdoor patio a plus.
2. Have breakfast tacos: Nothing cures a hangover like these. We went to Torchy's Tacos but there are food trucks and other "fast food" type spots all around the city.
3. Take a group shot in front of the "Greetings from Austin" postcard mural: This is a framer and a great memory from the weekend.
4. Head outdoors: We were supposed to go on a tubing day-trip but flash floods forced a cancellation. Instead, we hung at a public pool near our Airbnb, Deep Eddy Pool, which was perfect for relaxing, getting some sun, and cooling off!
5. Party on Dirty Sixth: This is the Bourbon Street of Austin and a total blast. Live music and roof decks are really all you need.
More to come!
5 Things You Must Do on a Bachelorette in Austin, TX