It's that time again... the time to make goals and promises to yourself of things for the new year.
The Novelista Barista asked her readers to submit 2010 resolutions- mine were featured on her blog a few weeks ago. Despite making resolutions year after year, I find they never fully come to fruition. I think for 2010 I don't want to set resolutions for myself, I want to think of the things I will look forward to and do in 2010, not things that will be the bane of my existence and make me feel bad if I don't complete said "resolutions".
So, for 2010 I will resolve to...
- Continue to look for a new job and try to make due while I am still at my current one
- Get active again, whether it's at the gym, practicing yoga, cleaning the apt, or shoveling snow
- Try new things, whether it's a "cooking" a new recipe, reading a new book, meeting new people, etc.
- Find love, however it comes to me
- Travel someplace I have never been, whether by car, foot, or by plane
- Let surprises happen, hopefully mostly good ones(!), that lead me to something special
What do you resolve to do in 2010?