Day 6 of My Stocking continues with an English blogger!
By: Mag @ Carpe Diem
The stocking- I'm totally an Etsy girl now, and that's where I would buy mine!
1) Nike sport band- Maybe it's lame, and I'm not a label obsessed person, but when it comes to running gear, I'm all about Nike... I guess their marketing people have done a pretty good job at brainwashing me... and I'd like that sport band just to actually know how much I run.
2) Pomellato ring- Well that one is...the Zinedine Zidane of stocking feeler...every single piece of Pomellato jewelry is breathtaking. I would have a hard time picking one. Not that I've been asked to...
3) Down & Out Chic necklace- I like the lady and her blog, and her shop is just the cutest! I love the retro feel to her work. It's feminine and you don't need to rob the bank!
4) Macaroons- Laduree makes THE best macaroons, and there are so many flavours! Raspberry, mango, violet, liquorice, salted butter caramel, passion fruit...and the boxes are really strong so you can use them for your pretty rings or make up when you're done with the macaroons. Which shouldn't be more than few minutes!
5) Earmuffs- I never had one, so of course, I've always wanted a pair. These one are pretty cute, no?
Thank you Mag- those earmuffs are cute :). Tomorrow continues with Day 7!