Day 8 of My Stocking is from my first bloggie friend!
By: Ela @ Extra Dressing on.the.Side
Over the last few years, our family has began celebrating Christmas by focusing on charity and service. Which means, when it comes to doing a gift exchange, if we do one at all, we exchange things we've made for one another or bought for very little money. So...please excuse me as I indulge as it's been many years that I've gotten to write a Christmas list :)
1. A classic large Channel Tote like the Chanel Caviar GST
Or any of the large black ones Nicole Richie has in her collection.
2) A fabulous pair of Loubies, like these. I'm fairly certain if given these, I would never take them off.
3) A Cartier Tank Watch. It's stunning and timeless...no pun intended.
4) That everyone will get into the Holiday Spirit and grant small miracles where they can. Participate in your local Christmas Food or Toy Drive.
5) Last but not least, what my heart desires most...a bundle of joy. He or she doesn't need to be dressed as a Buffalo (or whatever this is supposed to be), but each day S and I pray that we'll soon be blessed with a precious angel to call our very own.
Wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas!
And hoping your Christmas wishes come true.
Thanks Ela, and I hope for a bundle of joy for you and S too! Tomorrow is Day 9 :)