Happy Earth Day! With global warming a clear threat to our way of life and wild weather and natural disasters happening the past few years, it's more important than ever to take care of our planet for future generations. What we do now, makes all the difference in the world....literally! What will you do today to celebrate Earth Day? Why don't you....
- See Oceans and remember the beauty of our planet- ever since I saw this trailer at The Last Song movie, I have been dying to see this!
- Recycle your old magazines- after flipping through and ripping out inspiration, I compile all my Vogues, Luckys, Marie Claires, etc. and make sure to put them in the blue bin.
- Turn off lights and unplug unused electrical appliances.
- Go green and buy eco-friendly clothing.
- Cut down on plastic bag use- how chic are all these re-usable totes?
- Spead the word and read more at earthday.org!