I’m thankful for...(fashion edition)
- Stylish celebrities who inspire my wardrobe, like Rachel Bilson.
- My Chinese Laundry suede over the knee black boots. They are my favorite to wear in the fall and winter!
- Living in New England where I have the excuse to go shopping at least 4 times a year (once for each season).
- Opening an online store last month and working with really great independent designers.
- My InStyle magazine subscription. I like that it’s mostly pictures, not many articles. Very fun to flip through and get ideas from.
- Vintage jewelry. I absolutely love hearing stories behind vintage jewelry, especially when it’s been passed down in a family.
- Shopping online. The variety and no lines make me happy.
- All of the talented fashion designers out there who take a chance, follow their passion, and bring to us amazing clothes!
- Fashion TV shows on TLC. I know, random, but I love What Not to Wear and Say Yes to the Dress marathons.
- Having the money and means to buy clothes frequently enough, which not everyone has the luxury to do.
Thanks, Kristen! I am thankful for JCrew.com, my Laura Mercier concealer, Ugg slippers, and fashion blogs for inspiration! What fashion items are you thankful for?