Last year, I posted things I "resolved" to do in 2010...they were:
- Continue to look for a new job and try to make due while I am still at my current one
- Get active again, whether it's at the gym, practicing yoga, cleaning the apt, or shoveling snow
- Try new things, whether it's a "cooking" a new recipe, reading a new book, meeting new people, etc.
- Find love, however it comes to me
- Travel someplace I have never been, whether by car, foot, or by plane
- Let surprises happen, hopefully mostly good ones(!), that lead me to something special
Most of these items I actually did!
- Not only did I continue to look for a new job, but I got a new job! (thank goodness)
- I stayed active- helloooo, running the 5k?
- I tried new things- forays into dating, read new books, more attempts at "cooking", making my small screen debut for StyleBoston, rode a segway, etc...
- Find love- hmmm, not so much
- Traveled to Arizona- that whole state was a new adventure.
- Surprises- they always happen, right? There have definitely been many- meeting new people, friends being engaged, my brother moving back to Boston, the feeling of actually really liking my job...to name a few.
So ya, besides finding love, I'd say I did pretty well! So for 2011, it's time to work on the one thing that I haven't "resolved" to obtain yet.. and continue pursuing the ones that I did. Oh, and continue to be me.
What are your 2011 resolutions?
image via We Heart It