Continuing with the guest bloggers this week, today we have Helena from A Diary of Lovely taking over What I am Wearing Wednesday!
When Jaime asked me to guest post here at La vie...J'aime I couldn't say no. I love Jaime and her blog, and it's with great pleasure that I'm here to share with all of you my "what I'm wearing today". I have never done a post like that in my own blog- look the photo below, you can tell I don't have a great camera! My camera is constantly non-charged (result of my little love for her), and I have to use my iPhone, yikes I know. I'm really excited about this though.
So what am I wearing today?
* A Juicy Couture dress: I bought it for next to nothing at The Outnet. They had this massive clearout, and I jumped to the opportunity. Unfortunately I missed a gorgeous DvF I loved...
* A Zara black cardigan: I love these- they are long enough to work well with a belt, they work with everything, and the sleeves have little buttons that make it a very bit special.
* A skinny suede belt from H&M.
* French Sole ballet shoes (in the US it's London Sole): I live in these- I don't wear heels often, so French Sole was a big discovery. I love all their colors.
* My beloved Bayswater Mulberry bag: I have wanted this bag since the first day I came to live here (London), but it was way to expensive... I found it on sale in a shop in Barcelona. I went absolutely crazy, I had to have it, it was 50% discounted!
* The headband is from Love, Taza: Naomi from The Rockstar Diaries makes these and are gorgeous. When I bought it all the money was going to Haiti.
The necklace is from Ileana Makri: it's a very simple gold devil's eye and supposedly protects us.
Thank you Jaime for having me here today! Good luck in your new adventure!
Thanks Helena... stay tuned for another guest blogger tomorrow!