Can you believe today marks the end of The Oprah Winfrey Show? A woman who has transformed so many lives, not to mention daytime talk shows forever, is stepping down to pursue other endeavors. I don't get OWN at my house, so I have DVR'd the last few eps to keep Oprah going.
People.com has an entire page devoted to all things Celebrating Oprah, including her fashions and most memorable moments-- you must check out these video clips.
When I think of Oprah, I think...
- "You get a car! You get a car! You get a car!"
- Female empowerment.
- Book Club faves: One Million Little Pieces, I Know This Much Is True, Where the Heart is
- Tom Cruise....jumping....on a couch.
- True friendship (her & Gayle)
- The Oprah Effect.
- Favorite Things, and how much I desperately wanted to be on those episodes!
What do you think of when you think of Oprah?
Blogging last year: Photos & Finds from the Brooklyn Flea