On Saturday, my friend Mrs. A hosted a tea party for an afternoon of tea, champagne, treats, and conversation. She pulled out all the stops with a lovely set-up, homemade cupcakes & lemon angel cake trifle, and selection of beverages. Thanks to Mrs. A for a great afternoon! I wore:
|flowers for the hostess!|
- Banana Republic white, lace dress- from the outlet
- Nordstrom BP white blazer
- Necklace from Egypt (gift)
- Tory Burch wedges- loved these last year and snagged them from the outlet this year!
- Pedicure: Essie 'Sure Shot'
aftermy friends doing their What I'm Wearing Wednesday poses :)