Usually my work trips are just for a one-day conference, but this one is three days, which means three outfits. I forced myself to not bring anything extra and fit into 1 small suitcase--usually no easy feat for me! Here are my outfits.
- Nine West nude wedges - similar
- Nine West 'Newby' platform sling back
- Tory Burch yellow 'Reva' - similar
- Tory Burch black patent 'Reva'
- Ann Taylor ruched dot top
- Ann Taylor LOFT white cropped pants
- Old Navy black cardy
- Nordstrom BP yellow studs
- Shoes: Tory Burch yellow flats
- Ann Taylor pleated collar white shirt
- Ann Taylor navy pocket skirt - love!
- Necklace via Style'N giveaway
- Shoes: Nine West nude wedges or platform sling backs with different jewelry
- Ann Taylor dress - last seen here
- Nordstrom BP white blazer - last seen here
- Starfish cuff - in goldin silver.
- Vintage nautical charm bracelet from Habit
- Shoes: Nine West platform sling backs
Outfit #4 - night
- J.Crew gold brocade top
- J.Crew silver & gold belt
- Francesca's Collection black pleated, midi skirt
- Amrita Singh gold & ivory bangles
- Gold studs from Italy (not shown)
- Shoes: Tory Burch black patent flats or Nine West nude wedges
PS: follow my travels on Twitter!