Today marks the start of my lease in my very own apartment. After years of living with roomies after college, a couple months ago, I decided I was ready to go out on my own. While I will miss coming home every day to someone to talk to & hang out with, I am looking forward to an independence I have never really known: having my own space (and let's be honest, I can't wait to decorate!). My new apartment is just a hop, skip, and a jump from my current place, so I am glad to be neighbors still with my friends. Happy June, and here are some faves. Enjoy your weekend!
- I love this DIY of chevron stripe coasters @ The Knotty Bride
- A pretty collage of girls' night inspiration @ A Spot of Whimsy
- Ombre country wedding @ Ruffled
- Carrera marble inspiration @ Fashionable Interiors
- An "ideal closet" based around the Diamond Jubilee @ A Diary of Lovely
- So want to have a star gazing party @ The Sweetest Occasion