Hello there! Kirby from The Short and the Sweet of It here, sharing what I'd pack if I were jet-setting off to Barcelona.
1. A shimmery chevron dress is perfect for dinner (and lots of sangria).
2. Slouchy boyfriend jeans work with heels or flats.
3. I always pack a statement necklace on trips. It works with a t-shirt for day and something dressier at night.
4. I know Barcelona is a walking city, but you have to bring some little black heels on a trip. Right?
5. Chambray shirts are the best for traveling. They never wrinkle and they never go out of style.
6. I'm a clutch girl, and this Clare Vivier is my favorite.
7. These tan ankle boots are comfortable enough for walking and chic enough for everyone to think you're a local.
8. I'm loving the military trend. Barcelona's on the water so this jacket would keep me warm at night.
9. How chic is this snakeskind maxi? I might have to pick it up even though I'm not going on vacation.
Thanks, Kirby! Check out Alexa's, the other half of The Short and the Sweet of It, What'd I'd Bring to Paris post too!