*I have been very good this year and am hoping Santa brings me one or more of the goodies below in my stocking this year!*
1. Warby Parker sunglasses: I am loving the everett style shades and love that my sunglasses equals a free pair of glasses for someone in need!
2. J.Crew bracelet: I know that everyone got this J.Crew classic pave link bracelet last year - but I still just love it! The sparkle, the shine - yes, please!
3. Jo Malone perfume: Perfume has always been one of my favorite presents to receive, and this year, I am hoping to receive the Jo Malone vanilla & anise cologne to sport around town. Don't be weirded out by the name...it smells just like root beer, but better!
4. Rebecca Minkoff 'Allowance' pouch: I heart all things Rebecca Minkoff, but her pouches might just be my favorite! I love this "allowance" cory pouch to put all my sh*ts and giggles in.
5. Alexander McQueen scarf: My number one wish list item for the past two years...an Alexander McQueen scarf. I almost bought one last year ,but opted for a purse instead. tTis year, I may just cave. timeless, classic and festive in red!
Thank you, Lyndsy! Visit: Yellow Brick Blog