- Captio -The easiest way to send yourself an email.
- Voxer - A walkie-talkie app that I use with my roomies.
- Traffic.com - I always check the traffic before leaving work. It's very accurate.
- Shazam - The easiest way to find out what that new song is on the radio.
- Instagram - This is obvious.
- Hipstamatic - My original favorite photo app. I love the vintage quality of the photos.
- IMDB - I watch the newest trailers and look up actors/actresses.
- Comcast Xfinity TV - You can set your DVR from anywhere!
- Spotify - This is my go-to for music listening these days.
- Cuptakes (iPad too) - These aren't called "wallpapers for girly girls" for nothing.
- Slice - This app organizes & tracks all of your online purchases, and alerts you of status & delivery.
- Flipboard - The best way to view all my Twitter, Google Reader, Instagram, and other feeds.
- Draw Something - So fun, so addicting.
- Words with Friends (iPhone too)--One of my favorite apps on both devices.
- Read it Later | Pocket (iPhone too)--An easy way to remind yourself to read something.
- The Collection - This app is for the New York Times fashion & style section and The Cut blog.
- Kindle - I am not a fan of reading on my iPad, but when I forget my Kindle, this app comes in handy.
- HBO GO--Love watching my favorite new and old HBO shows on this app while traveling.
image via Pinterest