Can you believe it's already the last Friday in April? Where has the time gone? After a whirlwind 5 days last week, this week felt like it was all about picking up the pieces. Our city is slowing getting back to normal, and I am thankful for that! I am off to Syracuse this afternoon for a mini escape and to pretend I am in college. :) See you Monday, and here are some faves of the week!
- An almond milk latte I need to try @ Channeling Contessa
- Some inspiration for a farm-to-table dinner party @ Style Me Pretty Living
- This DIY necklace is on my to-do list @ Honestly WTF
- A perfect addition to the classic caprese salad: strawberries @ Artistic Odyssey
- A compilation of pictures from Italy. Just 'cuz. @ Style Me Pretty