While on vacation in August, I became aware of how many emails I receive on a daily basis and found myself going through on my iPhone each day to just delete them all - not wanting to read them at the time or have a 1000 emails when I came home. When I got home, I went through another sweep (I had done so earlier this year) and unsubscribed to several sale emails then weeded through my FeedBurner blog email updates. I don't have the time like I used to to read as many blogs a day for inspiration or to compile for the weekly Friday Faves. So, I am going to cut back and have this series run as a Faves of the month. Here are some faves from the last few weeks that caught my eye, and hope you're enjoying these Indian summer September days!
- A sweet story and pictorial @ Not Without Salt
- Can I live in this dinner party? @ Domaine Home
- Swooning over the details in this home @ Justina Blakeney
- Loving all these nautical details @ Green Wedding Shoes
- Also check out The Flower Potluck feature by my pal, Lauren Wells Events @ Green Wedding Shoes
- Home-made pumpkin spice latte syrup - yum! @ A Beautiful Mess
image by Jamie Beck