Today's My Stocking is from Caroline at Seventy Five Arlington - check out her home design blog!
- Now that the weather is so cold, layering up is essential, even at the gym. This Long Sleeved Cozy Printed Half Zip will keep me warm and looking stylish.
- Speaking of the cold weather, my skin always craves more moisture once winter rolls around. I’ve been dying to try La Mer’s The Moisturizing Soft Cream, that everyone raves about.
- I have a slight obsession with everything lucite. This Lucite Letter from Tory Burch would look so cute on a shelf in the living room.
- 2014 is on it’s way, which can only mean a new planner is a must. This 2014 Desk Diary from Graphic Image is perfect!
- These Apostrophe Earrings by Jennifer Fisher are so cute! Even better, when you purchase these, 50% of proceeds are donated to Free Arts NYC. (cute and a good cause!)
- Apple TV….enough said. (on my list too!)
- These V2 Quilted Gloves from Surface to Air, are so chic and luxurious. I don’t think I’d ever want to take them off.