Just under 1 week until Christmas, and today's My Stocking is from a Boston blogger, Emily of Shell Chic'd!
|The Bamburgh Stocking, Jack Wills|
- Monogrammed Bow Bracelet, Marley Lilly, $25: Call me a girly-girl, prepster, whatever you want, but two of my favorite things are bows + monograms, so I can't resist this sweet arm-party addition from Marley Lilly!
- Champagne Bottle Coin Purse, Kate Spade, $68: How much do you really need to carry with you on New Year's Eve anyway? This little change purse is the perfect accessory for the night, and aptly themed. (adorable!)
- Martha's Vineyard Cuff, York Design Co., $40: I've been admiring these York Design Co. needlepoint bracelets for months now, I would just love to find one in my stocking Christmas morning! The only question is, which design to choose?!
- Lucky Sailor Belt, Kiel James Patrick, $85: I grew up receiving really practical things, like belts and socks, in my stocking. Might as well make it a cute one, no?
- Plane Tickets, Priceless: I've had a real bad case of wanderlust lately, so a gifted trip is sounding awfully nice right now! Paris or London would be particularly perfect for the holidays... but I'm not picky :)