Discovering little surprises hidden in my stocking is my favorite holiday tradition. This year, I’m hoping for:
- YSL Polish in Gris Deco: This color just oozes understated sophistication. I’ve been painting my nails navy almost exclusively. It’s time to lighten up.
- Airline Tickets: A plane ticket to a tropical destination would be the most wonderful surprise to find buried under the candies and trinkets.
- High Street Market Brass Elephant: I inadvertently began a collection of brass animals after buying one after another at antique stores. I love this little elephant, especially since his trunk could serve as a ring holder. (so cute!)
- Karen Hsiang Ring: All of Karen Hsiang’s designs are unexpectedly cool. I’m smitten with this ring. It’s designed to nestle in the crevice between your fingers.
- Milka Snow Bites: I tried these for the first time a couple of weeks ago. Other holiday candies don’t even come close.
Thanks, Jessica! Visit her blog: Bedknobs and Baubles.