Today's My Stocking is from a good bloggy buddy, Kate of DomestikatedLife!
My Stocking (love!)
1) Zebra Notepad. I'm sort of a paper hoarder and love having little notepads scattered around -- this one has a gentle reminder to get it together, perfect for my desk.
2) Starfish Earrings. A little bit of summer to pop in my stocking! I'm in disbelief that these are only $8 -- such a steal.
3) Acrylic Straws. Oh Kate Spade, you just get me. I love a good striped straw, and these ones are reusable -- I can already envision them on my bar cart!
4) Champagne Coasters. Champagne is always the answer -- I couldn't agree more! These would be a perfect treat in my stocking to get me ready for New Years Eve.
5) Pencil Set. Perhaps you're sensing a pattern here, I love cocktails and I love stationery -- so these sassy little cocktail-name pencils are right up my alley!
6) Make-up Brush Set. This set is a lovely little luxury, I'm obsessed with the bright kelly green color and metallic carrying-case.
8) Heart Socks. My mom always puts some fun socks in our stockings -- I love the little pink heart on these! (cute & cozy!)