The final gift guide (part 1 for women and part 2 for men can be seen through these links) is for the babies in your life. I am a proud "auntie" of 4 happy babies, now toddlers, and I have enjoyed buying them gifts over the years. With more on the way, here are some gifts for the holidays and beyond.
1. Personalized Plate and Bowl: An fun, customizable set to use every day.
2. Sophie the Giraffe: This teether is so cute!
3. Wooden ABC Blocks: These blocks are a classic gift for babies.
4. Kate Spade and Jack Spade for Gapkids: This designer collaboration has adorable pieces for girls and boys, ages 2-5 years.
5. Crocheted Lamb Mobile: They'll start "counting sheep" early.
6. Unicorn Rocker: An adorable rocker that will add whimsy to any nursery.
7. UGGs: Keep their toes always warm.
8. Growth Chart: To document when they go from little to not-so-little.
Happy Thanksgiving Eve and good luck on Black Friday!