Today's My Stocking is from a Boston blogger, Shauna of Like So Pretty!
Stockings are my favorite part of gift giving, because it's full of thought. Here's what I'd want in my stocking this year.
1. Essie polish in "Jiggle hi, Jiggle lo"
2. Kate Spade Scented Candle "Light Up The Room" - love the gold details on this and it's different from the usual Diptyque candles!
3. Vogue ($6 for 6 issues promo going on) - I love a gift that keeps giving and who doesn't love coming home to Vogue?!
4. Gift card for a PEEL facial from skoah Boston ($55 or 4 for $200) - I'm obsessed with skoah, and again love the idea of being able to give something that you can use throughout the year!
5. Karen Walker Harvest Sunglasses in Black
6. Loren Hope Small Sarra Cuff in Iridescent & Cobalt