Stockings are one of my favorite part of the holiday! Small gifts are fun to wrap, to give, and to receive, and you can get a little more creative than with big presents. This year I'm keeping my wish list a bit on the woodsy side. Here's what's on my list...
1. Tree in a Jar: Vessel Candle Co's "Tree in a Jar" is still my favorite holiday candle to date. It's crisp, fresh, and makes the whole house smell wonderful. Better yet...it's handmade here in Boston by Sarah and Ari, the duo behind Vessel Candle Co. Shopping local is the best! Their candles are available at Crompton Collective in Worcester or in their etsy shop.
2. Buffalo Check Wool Zip Top Pouch: Oh man - I'm a sucker for buffalo plaid. If I see something in the classic red and white check pattern, in most cases it gets immediately added to the wish list. This little wool pouch from C. Wonder is the perfect size to corral your small accessories and cary as is, or toss into a larger purse.
3. Twisted Twig Measuring Spoons: Who could resist this cute little measuring set? I love when household items that are purely functional are beautifully designed as well. This would also make a wonderful hostess gift. Tis' the season!
4. Custom Leather Luggage Tag: I got married at the end of August and am looking for an excuse to add my new monogram to everything. This hand-stamped tag fits the bill! It's a simple way to brand your bag or suitcase.
5. Appalachian Mountain Club Huts "Gift Certificate": The AMC doesn't actually offer gift certificates, but a little cash to be put towards an overnight stay in one of their huts is high on my list this year. While it's great to have physical presents to open on Christmas Day, experiences tend to be priceless and way more memorable. And what could be better to look forward to than a spring hike and overnight mountain stay?