I am so excited to be back for Jaime’s annual “My Stocking Series” this year!
Every December I look forward to creating my stocking and this year was so easy since there are quite a few items on my list. All of my items won’t fit in an actual stocking but I sure would be happy to receive any these for the holidays this year! Pottery Barn has the best stockings. Hands down.
1. Tory Burch perfume from Sephora: I love Tory Burch purses and shoes and was excited when she launched a perfume! I just ran out of the scent I was using from Express so it is perfect timing to try this one out. Have any of you tried it yet? Do you like it?
2. MAC Pro Longwear Lipcream in Positively Dashing: A friend of mine had this color lipcream with her over the summer and all of my friends and I tried it on. It looked good on ALL of us which never happens! I have been meaning to purchase it but it definitely makes for a great stocking stuffer! It is a great day or night color and I like to dress it up with a little bit of gloss on top.
3. Ray Ban customizable Aviator sunglasses: I love aviator style sunglasses and have about a million of the cheap $10 pairs from the convenience store. When I found out you could totally customize a pair with Ray Ban I knew it was something I had to check out. They have a bunch of different frame and lens color options to suit every taste and style. I went with black frames and a gradient blue polarized lens.
4. White Jambox Bluetooth speaker: A friend of mine officiated our other friends wedding last month and as a gift they gave him this awesome wireless bluetooth speaker. We used it that night during the afterparty and it got great sound and had such a sleek look to it. I love the white on white color scheme but if you head to their website you can customize these speakers with any color combo you like!
5. KitchenAid Pro Line Dicing Food Processor: I love to cook and am constantly using my food processor to create recipes I share on my blog. My current food processor is getting old so I think it is time for an upgrade! I love all KitchenAid appliances (especially my stand mixer!!) so I figured why not go all out and ask for the pro series food processor!? Now both of my KitchenAid appliances will match in color and in quality!
Thank you again to Jaime for having me back this year to be part of her annual “My Stocking Series”! I had so much fun putting together this list and am looking forward to see what everyone has in their stockings :)
Thank you, Emily! Check out her blog: Simply Gourmet in Southie.