Oh, February, I am so happy to wish you goodbye and welcome in the beginnings of spring (hopefully sooner rather than later). I am off to New Orleans tonight for a fun weekend getaway! Here are some faves from around the web this month. See you back here next week and follow my NOLA travels on Instagram.
- I shed a tear at the end of this tribute to Joan Rivers by her daughter, Melissa @ E!
- Very cool photo series @ Honestly WTF
- A sweet interview with Julie Andrews & Christopher Plummer celebrating their friendship and the 50th anniversary of The Sound of Music @ Vanity Fair
- Oreo Jello shots @ A Beautiful Mess
- A yummy oatmeal cookie shake that I want to try @ How Sweet It Is
- Bookmarking this list of online art resources @ Emily Henderson
- Sharing my "dream for 2015" over at Melissa Blake's blog
La vie Jaime February posts:
- Celebrating love with Tiny Prints
- Newport Day Trip contributing post on The Boston Day Book
- Some inspirational things that got me through the snowiest month
- Oscars 2015 fashions
Photo of snowy South Boston by me.