It's the time again, bridal shower season! I myself have a few bridal showers to attend this spring/summer and am always trying to think of fun gifts for the bride. Of course it's great to buy off the couple's registry, that's what it's there for, but a little something for your sister, bestie, cousin bride is nice too. I've rounded up 10 items at various price points (but all under $125) that are great bridal shower gift ideas.
1. Kate Spade Mrs. Necklace $78 - a no brainer!
2. Cuyana Travel Case Set $95 - a luxe travel set for her honeymoon. Even better, get it monogrammed with her new initials!
3. L.L. Bean Tote Bag $25-$40 - perfect for an overnight or when the time is right, kid's toys! Again, get it with her new monogram.
4. Jonathan Adler Letter Pillow $125 - a pillow with the couples last name initial for living or bedroom display.
5. Chic Compact Mirror $50 - one she will use day of and think fondly of each time she uses it again.
6. Coordinates Bracelet $75 - with the coordinates of the city/town where they are getting married.
7. Pretty Robe $80 - for day of getting ready.
8. Custom Script Wedding Hanger - so cute for getting ready photos!
10. Simple Personalized Note Card Set $30 - for thank you notes or other snail mail. (via Justina Blakeney)
What are some of your favorite bridal shower gift ideas - either ones you've received or gifted?