Next week kicks off the final days of my 20s and will be fun-filled with celebrations & travel. Let's hope all the May flowers that our April showers (and miserable winter) have earned us pop up early. Happy weekend!
- 20 career tips from some inspiring ladies @ A Cup of Jo
- Boston chefs share what makes the best burger @ Eater Boston
- Cute kitchen conversations chart @ ellolovely
- A journey for the perfect bolognese recipe @ Roads & Kingdoms via NYT Now
- Fashion imitating art @ Veranda.com
- Packing tips @ Earnest Home Co.
- I can get on board with this ice cream! ;) @ Huffington Post
- 20 years of presidential campaign logos - very cool @ Down With Design via Alice Donovan
- Tips to lead a clutter-free life - yes, please! @ Apartment Therapy via Shutterbean
- Gorgeous DIY marble ribbon @ Oh Happy Day!
- A day trip to North Adams, MA - a new guest post on The Boston Day Book!
La vie Jaime April posts:
- Some recent spring beauty loves
- Beautifully packaged candles by Virginia Johnson
- 10 bridal shower gift ideas under $125
- The pouch has spoken!
- One-piece swimsuits under $100
- A spring trend I am loving
Photo by me.