- I so want to make this watermelon slush to bring to the beach this weekend! @ A Beautiful Mess
- I always look forward to the National Stationary Show recaps @ Oh So Beautiful Paper
- Love this dressy spring look @ Vanessa Jackman
- Tips to control your email box @ Designlovefest
- Beautiful DIY garland @ Alisa Burke
- Such a cute outdoor play area for kids! @ Style by Emily Henderson
- A bridal shower inspired by The Grand Budapest Hotel - yes! @ Martha Stewart Weddings
- Super yummy and easy chicken fajitas I made a couple weeks ago @ What's Gaby Cooking
- Handy champagne cheat sheet @ Darling Magazine
- Make your own choco tacos! @ Food52
- It was my blog's 6th birthday earlier this month! Check out the first post here.
La vie Jaime June posts:
- I shared photos from my trip to Sedona here and here.
- Cute mini notebooks by Gigi New York.
- It's been a busy month(!): life lately.
Top photo by me. Junk Food American Lips shirt I am wearing for the 4th via Revolve Clothing