This weekend I am excited to see Kenny Chesney make his stop at Gillette Stadium. He finishes his summer tours every year in Foxboro and while I look forward to it every summer, it's bittersweet as it's the signal that summer's end is around the corner. I have a busy September coming up so I am savoring these final days of summer before fall kicks off with work craziness and mini getaways. Here are my favorites of August and have a great weekend!
- This calzone sounds so good @ Bev Cooks
- A pretty beach dinner at sunset @ The Fresh Exchange
- Love the family photo display at this wedding @ Style Me Pretty
- Jill Kargman takes Italy @ goop
- Recipe for a delicious summer shrub from Earth (seen here too!) @ Eat Boutique
- Love this DIY from Justina Blakeney (always so creative!) @ The Jungalow
La vie Jaime August posts:
- A fun selection of "will you be my bridesmaid?" cards
- My weekend in Maine
- Dinner at Earth at Hidden Pond
- My fall 2015 shopping wish list
Photo by me.