I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas (if you celebrated)! DC and I spent the day at my mom's where we had a fun morning of gift exchange and then relaxed all day. It was so nice after the move and unpacking.
We are off today for more relaxation with a week in Cancun, and today is DC's birthday! Here are my faves of December. I have another post scheduled for later this week but other than that, see you all in 2016!
- An amazing floral "rug" by a lovely Boston florist @ Domino
- If grandma had Instagram @ Candyfloss & Persie
- Such a pretty, snowy wedding @ 100 Layer Cake
- A fab idea to save for the holidays next year @ The House That Lars Built
- Tips for the non-morning person (like me) @ DailyWorth
- The cutest cup of hot chocolate @ I am Food blog
- I love Ellen & Elf @ TheEllenShow
- This shoot, and the unseasonably warm weather, as me thinking spring @ Ann Street Studio
- Visual stories of 2015 via @ The New York Times
La vie Jaime December posts:
- More guest posts for the 2015 My Stocking gift guide series: handwritten gifts, luxe experiences gifts, gifts for the new mom, gifts for the creative, budget buys for the fashionista, and gifts for the bride-to-be.
- New Years Eve sparkly looks inspired by Essie Fringe Luxeffects
- Our save the date postcard!
- A fresh + festive cocktail as part of #BostonPotluck