I gathered some interesting posts from around the web commenting on this week's historic election. No matter your feelings, the country moves on and in the end we do need to come together as much as we can to ensure the prosperity of the land of the free.
I am heading to NYC this weekend and this girls trip comes at a great time. Have a good one!
- How millennials are key to democratic rebuilding.
- The New York Times Opinion page is posting several essays under the overarching headline "What Happened on Election Day". Really great reads if you are open to hearing many sides of the election.
- Fascinating article on Trump's rise.
- Two of my favorite bloggers are having conversations on their blog to move forward in the best and most respectful way possible: Cup of Jo and Style by Emily Henderson.
- Can always count on the Fug Girls to promote "goodness". ;)
- And this birthday card I picked up this week for a friend just made me laugh - can't discount the power of laughter.
Photo by me.