- Made me chuckle: Billy on the Street on Sesame Street!
- I couldn't stop taking this handwriting test - my cursive leaves a lot to be desired!
- Can't wait for Ina Garten's new show to learn all her tricks
- I've been trying to read before bed vs. watching TV (especially because my reading list has so many great books!) so these tips on how to read a book a month are helpful.
- LOVING Big Little Lies (so bummed it ended Sunday) and the music is awesome. Been listening to a Spotify playlist on repeat.
- I have blocked off a weekend in April for a major & much-needed spring cleaning, so this spring cleaning checklist is bookmarked.
- I picked a few of the new Burt's Bees tinted lip oils (Misted Plum & Showering Sunset) and they are so light, just a perfect hint of color.
- Behind the scenes at the Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum has me feeling spring (despite the weather in Boston).
A few links & things I am loving right now... happy Friday!